06 September, 2007

USPro

This past weekend I traveled to Greenville, S.C. to compete in my the US Professional Championships Road Race. USPro was my 'big' race for the second half of the season, so I was excited to be there, but nervous at the same time. Here's the short, and self-centered, version of the race. 1st big lap I broke a rear wheel, blah blah blah, sprint for 9th. Met my goal of a top 10 and top 5 domestic rider. Only one race, Univest, left and then some carrot cake.

I found this t-shirt in the DC airport on my flight down. Kind of funny.
For those of you who are looking for something to do this Saturday, check out the Univest GP. live on Al Gore's creation. Click here. There are options for live streaming video, text, & audio.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats Chris! Are we going to see you playing in the dirt and mud again this fall/winter in-between carrot cake?

k2 said...

i was there cheering! when i saw you going for the final sprint i was super excited to see you "in the mix"... i think i got hoarse yelling Go Chris, Go!!!! good luck at univest