13 September, 2007

Siesta Time

The off season has officially started! Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement this year. The road season was pretty successful, stay tuned for some exciting announcements about next year in the next couple of weeks. Other than taking naps not too much going on... well our building caught on fire the other night...

Cross season starts in about a week and a half and Cass has been running with me. Yes, I said running. Here's my plan:

Walk: 5min.
Run: 2 min
Walk: 3
Run: 1
Walk: 3

We've ran twice this week and I am incredibly sore. Thankfully Guy was able to work on me the other day and ease the pain. I hope to get up to a solid 6 min. of running by the end of next week. Cassarole is able to run the entire time without soreness, go figure.

Check out one of the new cross frames:


2 comments:

Dave said...

Hott looking frame!

Anonymous said...

that's funny, in the midst of training for the STP we went and kicked a soccer ball around for less than an hour and I could hardly roll over in bed without feeling the soreness in my legs from it. My muscles must have only remembered how to walk and ride.

we'll miss you guys at poker tonight!