15 October, 2007

Stuck in a rut...

Not that third place is bad, but four times! I had a great weekend at Gloucester and seem to be almost fully recovered from the cold that #1 gave me. The fans, course, competition, and weather were all awesome, but two things would have made it a perfect weekend, if Cassarole had attended and the obvious; if I had won. If you are bored and want to see me in tight lycra check out a couple of photos here and here.



The announcer, Richard Fries, has been saying for the past month over the PA that I have a girlfriend who goes to Yale. Here I am asking him to stop spreading rumors, because my wife wasn't to happy to hear that I had a girlfriend.



After the race people kept coming up to me and asking, "where did you come from?" How I am I supposed to respond to something like that??? Also, I have graduated from being called "cheeky" to "a stunningly strong Chris Jones" by the cycling press. Fun.

Oh yes, I did have one of my all time favorite breakfasts on Sunday, pumpkin bread french toast. It is the 'off-season' so I can eat yummy food like this and dude it was so good.

Time for a nap so I can shake this cold thing...but first one last shot from my stud pit guy who is an awesome photographer, David.

3 comments:

Scott said...

No, seriously, where did you come from?

Anonymous said...

Oh No Chris! Our cover has been blown!! Let's hope Cassie doesn't read your blog.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

To Yale girlfriend;

I'll see you in the parking lot after the next race!!!